Paleo Mango Salsa
This sweet Paleo mango salsa will liven up any taco night with its full mouth-watering flavor profiles made with simple Paleo ingredients.
- 1 mango, finely diced
- 4 Roma tomatoes, finely diced
- 1/2 small onion, finely diced
- 1/2 bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 small green or red chili pepper, deseeded and finely diced -optional for spice
In a medium-sized bowl, combine finely diced mangoes, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, juice of 1 lime, avocado oil, sea salt, pepper, and cilantro.
Allow salsa to marinate in the refrigerator for 10 to 20 minutes, stir before serving.
Add more or less sea salt, black pepper, and cilantro depending on your liking.
I used an orange bell pepper for this recipe because of it's sweeter flavor, but any color bell pepper will do.
I do not use green or red chili peppers in this dish. This is a personal preference, so my kids will eat it as well. :)
Serving: 1g | Calories: 44kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 293mg | Potassium: 151mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 771IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg