Paleo Omelet Waffles
Homemade Paleo Omelet Waffles are easy to make and full of nutrient-dense ingredients to start the morning off right. Make ahead of time and grab and go!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 6 minutes
- 10 large eggs
- 1/3 Cup non-dairy milk almond or coconut
- 1/2 diced onion
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 6 oz frozen or fresh chopped spinach
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
optional: red chili flakes - just a pinch per waffle
Heat waffle iron until your device says 'ready.'
Spray both sides of your waffle iron with coconut oil.
In a large bowl whisk eggs and non-dairy milk together.
Using a 1/3 measuring cup scoop eggs into each side of your waffle iron (please see notes below for model options).
Top with the desired amount of the above listed ingredients and close.
Depending on your waffle maker you may need to flip your omelet half way through otherwise leave for 4-6 minutes.
Other Ingredition Options:
- I have a small (very old) side by side waffle maker that is similar to the Hamilton Beaches design. So this recipe is based on that waffle makers specifications
- If you have a rounded or single waffle maker you will need to add more egg mixture in - you'll have to play around to find the right amount. I would start with 1/2 and see how it fills and bakes.
- crab meat
- bell peppers
- broccoli florets
- nutritional yeast - or your favorite dairy cheese if you can tolerate it
Serving: 1g | Calories: 125kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 273mg | Sodium: 132mg | Potassium: 237mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 3770IU | Vitamin C: 3.6mg | Calcium: 101mg | Iron: 1.9mg