Shake And Bake Paleo Pork Chops
Paleo, Keto, Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Minimal Ingredients, Easy
Copycat homemade shake and bake Paleo pork chops will take you back to your childhood! Enjoy this simple recipe without the grains and additives.
Being a busy mom myself, I understand your frustration when it comes to making healthy dinners that require minimal time and effort.
I wanted to take one of my favorite childhood comfort meals and turn it into a delicious, Paleo, and fun dinner you can make for your family in less than 15 minutes!
You’ll want to make one of my easy Paleo side dishes to accommodate your pork chop meal for a full nutrient-dense experience.
You’ll want to read this blog post in its entirety for helpful tips and tricks you’d typically by-pass. Or, if you are feeling lucky, jump to the recipe below and get started!
Either way, I’d love to hear how your pork chops turned out, so please leave a comment and share it with your friends and family.
How to Make Shake and Bake Paleo Pork Chops
Enjoy your favorite childhood classic dinner Paleo style with a grain and additive-free shake and bake like coating!
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line an edged baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl combine, almond flour, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt, and black pepper.
3. Place pork chops into a resealable bag and top with the coating. Seal the bag and shake until each pork chop is evenly coated.
Tip: Pork chops can be prepared by placing the coating onto a small plate and dipping each pork chop one by one until they are evenly and generously coated.
4. Remove the pork chops from the bag and place onto the prepared baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 13 minutes or until pork chops are cooked thoroughly and have an outer crisp.
How to Store Shake and Bake Paleo Pork Chops
Pork chops can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
It’s best to reheat leftovers in the oven at 350 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes or until warm. If you are in a hurry, a microwave will suffice.
Use leftover pork chops and top over salads, make a stir fry, or wrap them in lettuce!
Essential Equipment to Make Shake and Bake Paleo Pork Chops
Baking Sheet – I love my baking sheets, there is plenty of room and they are easy to clean. (Especially when topped with parchment paper).
More Paleo Dinner Pork Recipes
10-Minute Pork Chops – Delicious pan-seared bone-in pork chops are mouth-watering and ready in 10 minutes.
Shredded BBQ Pork – An easy meal with minimal ingredients prepared in a crockpot.
Cuban-Style Pork Shoulder – Mouth-watering pork shoulder marinated in delicious Cuban flavor.
Basic Staples for Making Shake and Bake Paleo Pork Chops
Pork Chops – For most of us hunting down or raising our own pig is out of the question, so the next best option is purchasing local pastured pigs. You can typically find pasture-raised pigs at farmer’s markets, co-ops, local farms, and butchers.
Almond Flour – I purchase Costco’s almond flour, but you can use Bob’s Red Mill or any organic almond flour of your choosing, as long as it’s blanched.
Quality Spices – The majority of the ingredients in this dish can be found in a well-stocked Paleo pantry! My favorite spice brand is Simply Organic.
Shake and Bake Paleo Pork Chops
- Baking Sheet
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line an edged baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine, almond flour, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Place pork chops into a resealable bag and top with the coating. Seal the bag and shake until each pork chop is evenly coated.
- Remove the pork chops from the bag and place onto the prepared baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 13 minutes or until pork chops are cooked thoroughly and have an outer crisp.
Nutritional facts aren’t always factual – please use these as a reference only. Speak to a nutritionist about your recommended daily values and for more accurate information.