Paleo Cinnamon Maple Pecans
Refined Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free, Paleo, Keto, Minimal Ingredients, Easy
Perfectly glazed Paleo cinnamon maple pecans with a hint of sea salt and cinnamon spice. These make an excellent holiday snack or homemade gift.
The smell of the holidays is in the air when it comes to the aromas seeping out of my kitchen. I’ve been busy creating Paleo Fall desserts, snacks, and meals that feature all your favorite Fall-like flavors. (Including this deliciously addicting recipe)!!
You’ll want to read this blog post in its entirety more helpful tips and tricks you’d normally by-pass. Or if you are feeling lucky jump to the recipe below and get started!
Either way, I’d love to hear how your cinnamon maple pecans turned out, so please leave a comment and share it with your friends and family.
How to Make Paleo Cinnamon Maple Pecans
These cinnamon maple pecans make a wonderful homemade gift or an excellent alternative to healthy holiday snacking.
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Tip: Parchment paper is used so clean up is a mess-free hassle. You can also use a silicone mat.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, combine pecans, maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt.
Tip: Stir until each pecan is evenly coated in maple syrup and cinnamon.
3. Pour coated pecans onto the prepared baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
Tip: My pecans were perfect around the 13-minute mark.
4. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and cool.
How to Store Paleo Cinnamon Maple Pecans
Glazed pecans can be stored in an airtight container up to 2 weeks on the counter. (You’ll be lucky if they last that long)!
Essential Equipment for Making Paleo Cinnamon Maple Pecans
Baking Sheet – I love my baking sheets, there is plenty of room and they are easy to clean. (Especially when topped with parchment paper).
More Paleo Snacks
Honey Glazed Cashews – Perfectly honey glazed cashews with a crunchy coconut sugar layer.
Paleo Pumpkin Bites – Yummy nutrient-dense bites packed full of pumpkin pie flavor and tree nuts.
Basic Staples for Making Paleo Cinnamon Maple Pecans
Pecans – I usually buy the whole pecans from Costco and smash them into pieces. It is much easier to buy them already chopped, it will save you time, and it’s mess-free.
Maple Syrup – Local syrup is best!
Cinnamon – My favorite organic ground cinnamon is made by Simply Organic.
Sea Salt – Everyone has their opinion on the best sea salt, so use whatever’s in your kitchen.
Paleo Cinnamon Maple Pecans
- Baking Sheet
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine pecans, maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt.
- Pour coated pecans onto the prepared baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and cool.
- Pecans can be swapped out with equal parts walnuts for a nutty change.