Paleo CBD Oil Gummies
Paleo, Keto, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Minimal Ingredients, Easy
Homemade Paleo CBD oil gummies ensure you are getting the correct dosage for your conditions, all while providing health-promoting ingredients.
Making homemade CBD oil gummies ensures you are getting the correct dosage for your condition while providing health-promoting ingredients. This is particularly important for those following the Paleo diet or those who suffer from autoimmune disorders. Click here for help transitioning into the Paleo diet and lifestyle.
Homemade CBD oil gummies are an excellent way to try CBD oil out. Starting a CBD oil regimen can be intimidating, but once you figure out the correct dosage (read more below), it becomes more of an excitement… like what can I make next? 😉
What is CBD oil? Also known as, Cannabidiol, CBD oil contains over 100 chemical compounds of cannabinoids. It is made by extracting CBD from the cannabis plant, then diluting it with a carrier oil like coconut or hemp seed oil.
CBD oil offers many natural therapeutic health benefits for those suffering from many ailments. Still, pain, inflammation, depression, and anxiety being the top reasons someone would seek out the health-promoting benefits of CBD oil.
You’ll want to read this blog post in its entirety for more helpful tips and tricks you’d typically by-pass. Or, if you are feeling lucky, jump to the recipe below and get started!
Either way, I’d love to hear how your CBD gummies turned out, so please leave a comment and share it with your friends and family.
How to Make Homemade Paleo CBD Oil Gummies
1. Place gummy molds onto an edged baking sheet, set aside.
2. In a small saucepan, bring water to a simmer over medium-low heat.
3. Once the water is simmering, whisk in gelatin for 30 seconds or until there are no visible clumps.
4. Remove the saucepan from the stove and stir in blended fruit and your desired amount of CBD oil until ingredients are thoroughly combined.
5. Using the droplet (or pipette) the gummy molds came with, divide the mixture evenly into the molds – filling each mold to the top.
6. Place the baking sheet with the filled molds in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until the mixture has completely set.
How to Store Homemade Paleo CBD Oil Gummies
Since these do not contain any preservatives, store gummies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 10+ days for optimal freshness. For extended storage, freeze gummies in a single layer before transferring to an airtight freezer-safe container.
How Much CBD Oil Should I Use?
Many variables go into deciding how much CBD oil should go into your gummies, such as age, weight, condition, and overall body chemistry. Most individuals will require different dosages based on these factors. If you are new to CBD oil is always best to start at a smaller dose and work your way up by adding 5 mg each week until pain is bearable or you’ve noticed an improvement in your condition. Calculating the correct dosage for yourself is essential for these reasons.
How to Calculate How Much CBD Oil to Use?
Because CBD oil can come in many different types of concentrations, there will be some math involved before executing your homemade gummies below.
1 mL of 500mg CBD oil = 16.6 mg of CBD
1 mL of 500mg CBD concentrate = 500 mg of CBD
Next, you’ll want to divide your concentration by the total number of gummies you will make.
16.6 mg of CBD oil divided by 75 gummies = 0.22 mg per gummy
500 mg of CBD concentrate divided by 75 gummies = 6.66 mg per gummy
Essential Equipment for Making Homemade Paleo CBD Oil Gummies
Gummy Molds – Get these cute leaf molds or get creative with other gummy shapes. This recipe will make about 75 gummies (give or take), so make sure you have more than one on hand!
Small Saucepan – You shouldn’t need more than a small saucepan for combing the ingredients for these gummies.
Baking Sheet – Gummy molds can be less than stable. Using a baking sheet to secure them for easy transport to and from the refrigerator is a must to avoid spillage.
More Homemade Natural Products
Homemade Laundry Soap – Ditch the chemicals and opt to make a homemade laundry soap featuring three budget-friendly ingredients that are safer than using those big brand names.
All-Natural Deodorant – This recipe features only budget-friendly Paleo ingredients (so safe you could eat it) keep the stink at bay and avoid the chemicals.
Homemade Foaming Hand Soap – This easy to make foaming hand soap is budget-friendly, safe, and keeps hands soft and clean!
Basic Staples for Making Homemade Paleo CBD Oil Gummies
CBD Oil – You can use unconcentrated or concentrated CBD oil for this recipe.
Unflavored Gelatin – This ingredient is used to make the gummies thicken like a Jello. No worries, there is no gritty or beefy aftertaste.
Fruit – This recipe features blueberries. I suggest using your favorite fruit or swapping out the fruit for equal parts of fruit juice.
Homemade Paleo CBD Oil Gummies
- Small Saucepan
- Gummy Trays
- Place gummy molds onto an edged baking sheet, set aside.
- In a small saucepan, bring water to a simmer over medium-low heat.
- Once the water is simmering, whisk in gelatin for 30 seconds or until there are no visible clumps.
- Remove the saucepan from the stove and stir in blended fruit and your desired amount of CBD oil until ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Using the droplet (or pipette) the gummy molds came with, divide the mixture evenly into the molds – filling each mold to the top.
- Place the baking sheet with the filled molds in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until the mixture has completely set.