Cranberry Orange Walnut Bread + Muffin Recipe
Paleo, Keto, Gluten Free, Minimal Ingredients, & Kid Approved
Hi, Mama! I absolutely love the smell of homemade bread baking away in the oven. What I love more is making this Cranberry Orange Walnut Bread for an after school treat or midday snack any day of the week – that my whole family can enjoy.
Homemade Cranberry Orange Walnut Bread that is Paleo, Keto, AND easy to make. Enjoy with a cup of coffee or topped with grass-fed butter.
There’s something about the Fall season that gets my creative juices flowing and in this case, orange juice. I had about two pounds of oranges in the fridge no one was eating so I juiced them and got baking. If you are wondering why I had so many oranges in my fridge, one word: Costco. (Inserts massive eye roll here).
This Cranberry Orange Walnut Bread recipe is a bit inspired by a good friend of mine who was visiting a few months back. She made a similar bread, don’t get me wrong, it was good, but it was a bit dense and dry.
No worries, this recipe is neither dense or dry, it’s airy, moist and has everything nice.Jump to Recipe
Cranberry Orange Walnut Muffins
Make this bread into Cranberry Orange Walnut Muffins. Follow the same instructions below, but instead of using a bread pan you’ll want to line a standard sized cupcake pan with cupcake liners. Fill liners almost to the top and pat the mixture down. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
This Fall inspired bread is great for any occasion, whether
Similar Recipes You’ll love from Mom Eats Paleo
Cranberry Orange Walnut Bread
Homemade Cranberry Orange Walnut Bread that is Paleo, Keto, AND easy to make. Enjoy with a cup of coffee or topped with grass-fed butter.Jump to Recipe
- 2/3 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1/2 Cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 Cup Walnut chopped or whole
- 1/2 Cup Cranberries fresh or frozen
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 TSP Baking Soda
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Make a Paleo Cranberry Orange Walnut Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a bread loaf pan with coconut oil.
- Whisk together eggs, orange juice, and honey.
- Add in baking soda and then stir in the almond and coconut flour.
- Fold in your cranberries and walnuts.
- Pour mixture into your prepared bread pan and bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Allow bread to cool completely before removing or cutting.
Tips & Tricks
- Honey for Maple Syrup; same measurements apply
- Walnuts for any tree nut; same measurements apply
- Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice for any store-bought organic brand
See recipe below for exclusive tips, tricks, and modifications.
Shop Mom Eats Paleo eBooks
- Weight Loss on Paleo
- Transitioning and Maintaining the Paleo Lifestyle
- Family Paleo Easy Meals
- Save 15% when you bundle all three THANKYOU15